The Police Want to Speak With My Rockland County Juvenile Child, Should I Let Them?

  • The police are under no obligation to tell you what they’re investigating, why they are investigating, or if they’re seeking to charge your son or daughter with a crime.
  • It’s imperative that you contact a criminal defense attorney who will act as your intermediary, speak to the police, determine what their intentions are, and determine whether or not it’s in your son’s or daughter’s best interest to speak with them.