close search ×

What should I do if I’ve been charged with a felony?

It’s absolutely essential that the minute you’re charged with a felony you contact a criminal defense attorney. It is understandable to be upset over this charge but you must call an attorney as soon as possible. A criminal defense attorney can put together a packet of facts, just by talking to you, to educate themselves as well as the District Attorney and the judge, so they can work on an effective plea bargain for your case.

Kevin T. Conway has over 30 years of experience as a Spring Valley criminal attorney handling DUI, DWI, traffic violations, violent crimes, sex crimes, illegal gun possession, shoplifting, and juvenile crimes. If you need a Rockland County criminal lawyer,contact our Spring Valley office for a free consultation.  

Our Recent Blogs
Read More Blogs
Website Designed & Managed by