Speeding ticket in Rockland County and I don’t live in NYS?

  • If you reside out of state and you get a speeding ticket in New York State, you need to deal with it.
  • If you hire an attorney, an attorney can appear for you to downgrade the speeding ticket to a non-point, non-moving violation.
  • Your ticket can be resolved with the local prosecutor or officer, depending on where the ticket was issued.